Total Pageviews

Monday 9 January 2012

sick as a parrott

Monday 9th January
Well I was as sick as the proverbial dog and parrot combined for three days, and have held bar nothing down. Alarmingly I have lost another stone in weight and am now down to ten, having been fourteen before all this started.....!
Happily I am well on the mend now and have been getting on the outside of some reddy brek, oranges and beans on toast. It's kiddy comfort food I know, but it's whatever you fancy is the thing to eat I'm told.
I've also been to see my gp and he advises ask the oncologist for a plan B. It would not be prudent to go through that again every three weeks. It's reassuring to have my expectations confirmed and I can now face up to the oncologist with some certainty.
Also I am so weak. Just standing makes my back ache. I am determined to get back to work though and will try for some tomorrow.
Lynne has been amazing and so supportive. I'm so very fortunate to have her by my side.

No comments:

Post a Comment